Due to an overwhelming response, we’ve extended our consumer offer—a $25 Amazon gift card to every patient who completes a CoolSculpting review through the customized Review Request tool in your dashboard*—through December 31, 2020. We created this platform enhancement to help deliver higher value to your practice.
Please note this feature is currently only available for providers with a RealSelf profile, not a RealSelf Business Page.
Ensuring that your patients know you value their review is an investment in the future of your business: providers with more than 10 reviews receive 8x more email and phone inquiries than those with fewer reviews.1
With the Review Request Tool, easily send a highly engaging email to your CoolSculpting patients offering them this exclusive RealSelf incentive.
Three simple steps to request CoolSculpting reviews:
- Login to your RealSelf dashboard and click “Request Reviews” under the Quick Actions menu.
- Check the box to use the CoolSculpting template, add your CoolSculpting patient email addresses, select your “reply to” email address, then hit send!
- RealSelf will send a $25 Amazon gift card to each patient who completes a CoolSculpting review for your practice.*
Questions about this program or the new Review Request tool? Contact your RealSelf representative: 206-624-9357 x4.
*Gift cards will be awarded to the first 100 eligible consumer reviews and are only redeemable in the US. Only one review per treatment per person is eligible. In order to receive the gift card, in addition to the review complying with the RealSelf Terms of Service and Code of Conduct, all of the following must be true:
1. Patient must have received the treatment themselves and complete a review no later than December 31, 2020.
2. The review must be posted live on RealSelf.
3. The review must answer the question “Was it worth it?“ with “Yes” or “No.”
4. Review must be for an FDA-cleared use of Coolsculpting. (Coolsculpting is indicated for cold-assisted lipolysis (breakdown of fat) of the submental area, thigh, abdomen, and flank, or “love handles” in individuals with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 30 or less).
1 RealSelf data, May 2016.