The new RealSelf University Podcast surfaces fresh data and uncovers thought-provoking stories from the most interesting and successful personalities in aesthetics—both doctors and the people who contribute to their success behind the scenes.
Subscribe now and never miss an episode.
Fresh new episodes available now include:
Bill Kortesis, MD and Gaurav Bharti, MD
- Navigating the inappropriate demands of “influencers”
- Surprising things patients have started doing because of Instagram
- The content that is absolutely off-limits
- Strategies for doing the actual work of social media
Cameron Chesnut, MD
- The benefits of his obsession with patient photography
- How he requests face patients share their before & after photos
- The epidemic of “pillow face” and what’s causing it
- The unusual market conditions driving hyaluronidase to be his #1 injectable
Richard Reish, MD and Jeanine DiGennaro
- The challenges of marketing the largest plastic surgery practice in the world
- Incorporating and managing the marketing ideas and opinions of 22 surgeons
- The unexpected reason Dr. Reish takes Uber everywhere he goes
- Why Dr. Reish believes buying fake followers on Instagram is an epidemic
Interested in being a guest on the RealSelf University Podcast? Email email@example.com and let us know!