You’ve been following up on every consult inquiry – and that’s smart for sure, but nothing surprises and delights a potential patient like getting a timely callback. It’s a process that can get better over time, but quick responses have been shown to greatly increase the likelihood of booking a consult.
Quick-Response Power Tips:
- Share the importance of a speedy follow-up. Let your staff know how effective it can be to keep track of times and conversations you have with potential patients. Don’t have a return-call process in place? Your Advocate can help.
- Respond as fast as possible. A potential patient has invested the time to reach out to you, so reciprocate the effort. If you can respond within an hour, it’ll not only be appreciated, it’ll start you off on the right foot and get you the best results.
- Include 24/7 response coverage, such as setting up an auto-response email during off-hours. You can also include links to reviews, pricing, office hours/locations. These are the kinds of ideas that can further the relationship.
- Compare your response times to your competitors’. A little healthy competition can go a long way. And it’s no surprise; things that get monitored on a regular basis tend to improve. Login to your provider dashboard.
- “We’ve quickened our response time. But we need to convert potential patients we’ve already contacted.”
We’ve got some ideas that’ll bring results. Learn how to create an amazing experience for a potential patient’s first interaction with you. Check out Part 2 of our series on Educating Potential Patients.
- “But our response time is already fast. How do we get more contacts to respond?”
Want more potential patients to reply after your follow up? There are lots of effective steps you can take. Check out Part 3 of our series on Response Frequency and Methods.